Your account could be suspended for a few different reasons. Here we will list out the most common reasons for an account suspension:
- No Shows – the most common reason for an account suspension. If your bid was accepted, your attendance was confirmed, and you for any reason did not show to the Op, this will result an account suspension. While you may have called the morning of, this does not change the fact that you confirmed your attendance and now the business has to rush to backfill the spot that you bid on. Repeat no-shows will necessitate a permanent suspension.
- How to avoid this: When scheduling your Op, make sure that you are completely available to perform the work required during the requested time frame.
- Arriving outside of the time window or walking off the Op may result in an account suspension. The time window can be found in the Op details. If the business tells you to arrive no later than 8:15 AM and you show up at 8:16 AM, they can dispute your work and your account could be suspended. Also if you walk off in the middle of your shift, it is likely that you will receive no pay, as well as an account suspension.
- How to avoid this: Check your boarding pass the day before your scheduled Op to allow yourself enough time to safely travel to the Op destination. If you have to leave the Op for any reason, make sure to get approval from the supervisor or the point of contact listed on the boarding pass.
- Showing up unprepared may result in an account suspension. The Op description lists out any requirements for your Op like attire requirements, special skills that you should possess, PPE, etc. If you show up to an Op with flip flops on when they specifically told you to wear closed-toed shoes, your account could be suspended due to this dispute.
- How to avoid this: Read the Op description very carefully. Make sure you follow any dress code or PPE requirements for this specific Op.
- Poor conduct or attitude on the Op could result in an account suspension. Showing up to your Op being easily agitated or overly combative causes an unnecessary disruption that can be easily avoided.
- How to avoid this: Try to get proper rest and remember that your bid was selected out of many others. The way you conduct yourself during the Op determines whether or not the business will accept another bid from you.
- Abuse of Operator Support will also result in an account suspension. When reaching out to our Operator Support teams, please do not curse, yell, repeatedly call or text, or threaten any of our team members. This will necessitate your permanent suspension from the platform.
- How to avoid this: We are here to help you, but our Support Team can’t properly assist you if you are bombarding them with vulgar repetitive calls/texts to solve your issue. These things take time and we will do our best to resolve your matter as quickly as we can.
Suspension duration: Most suspension last from 2 weeks to 30 days. Repeat offenders can be suspended up to 60 days per infraction or permanently suspended from the platform.
***Please note that this article is not all-encompassing and Veryable has the right to suspend Operator accounts for any reason we deem necessary. The purpose of this article is to provide explanations surrounding our most common reasons for suspension.***
I Really Love Too Work For Verybel and I perform well on the job I was biding on some jobs and they was not on my schedule and one was sending me invite and I send him a text message why I wasn't gonna be there and the next day my account was suspend
I'm submitting a reinstatement request for the following reasons. I was a victim of identity theft in 2019 resulting in my tax returns and my stimulus is being robbed from me by whoever was in possession of my information. I'm guessing the reason why I'm getting the message that my account is suspended when I I'm just barely signing up for the first time is that the same person probably signed up for a bunch of gig apps namely this one and totally trash my reputation. Whatever the infractions were that got the account suspended I have no clue because I was not there because it was not me. I am still trying to recover from the pandemic and having my identity stolen and I'm finding out that I can't even sign up for one of the best gig apps out there. So basically I am claiming non-ownership of what has taken place to discredit my name. Thank you for your consideration
Please reach out to us via the Support function in the app in order to submit your case for reinstatement. Your OC can send you a link that will allow you to request your reinstatement.
Need help with my account
Hello Samson! It looks like you have already reached out about this on Thursday 6/16 and our team explained the reason for your suspension. They asked you the following questions: "Did you bid for the op and not confirm it, or did you arrive late/leave early?" Please answer these through the original ticket (Ticket #163116) that can be found in your email. Thanks!
Article is closed for comments.