First, please ensure that you have added an external account. If you haven’t added any external accounts to your Vault account, you may do so by the following the instructions in this article. If you have added an account already, go to the Transfers screen (third icon in the Vault section of the Veryable app) and select “Send Money” at the bottom right. Then:
- You will need to select the amount to transfer at the top.
- Select the account you wish to transfer the money to in the Select Recipient field.
- You will need to enter a mandatory description (max 10 characters) and you can enter an optional memo for documentary purposes if necessary.
- Tap Review once you have entered all this information.
- Review all the details of your transfer to ensure you have typed everything correctly. Once verified, tap “Confirm Transfer” to complete this process.
*Please note that transfers can take up to 3 to 5 business days to reflect in your account.*