First, please ensure that you have added an external account. If you have not yet added any external accounts to your Vault account, you may do so by following the instructions in this article. If you have added an account already, go to the Transfers screen (fourth icon in the Vault section of the Veryable app) and select “Send Money” at the bottom. Then:
- You will need to input the amount you wish to transfer at the top.
- Select the account you need to transfer the money to in the Select Recipient field.
- You will need to enter a mandatory description (max 10 characters) and you can enter an optional memo for documentary purposes if necessary.
- Tap Review once you have entered all this information.
- Review all the details of your transfer to ensure you have typed everything correctly. Once verified, tap the checkbox “I acknowledge that transfers can take 3-5 business days and that the timeline can vary based on when I initiate the transfer.”
- Click on "Confirm Transfer" to complete the transfer.
*Please note that transfers can take up to 3 to 5 business days to appear in your external account.*
Where can I see pending transfers?
From the Vault section of the Veryable app, click on the fourth icon (transfer icon). This screen will pull up all of your pending and completed transfers. Your completed transfers will also show in the transactions screen (first icon in Vault section of the Veryable app).